TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Mentalist123, page-3

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Mentalist 123, mate I hear you loud and clear. I think everyone is aware if TBA can pull off a cap raise of +$10m the survival rate goes straight north. In my books doesn’t matter if placement or debt. TBA and the directors have allowed a lot of on site blunders happen from reading between the lines, obviously with the big over spend in the last quarter there is no one watching over expenditure looks like a free for all. Saying that the grade of Gold at Golden Mile is excellent, 3.4 average you say, the GAM plant is near new and proven. My worry now is, can they beat the weather, if rains going to be a sudden halt. As for your post on the likely outcome of gold and money flow, you are also spot on in my opinion. Can’t believe they are reverse stripping though. I did notice that in the photos, bloody crazy when you don’t have a lot of cash. That’s just inexperienced people on site that think money grows in trees. The board will be wearing their tongues out to get a win, but at this time it is still salvageable. If they can survive until they start getting ore out of the famous Mt Freda Orebody we will be home and hose. Lot of write ups on it. That was a high grade gold mine and I’m told plenty left. I thought that Mt Freda was also being mined at the same time as Golden Mile, but apparently not. Let’s see if Byron Miles can pull a rabbit out of his hat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.