TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Yummy, I see you like taking a punt on the pennies. NML guys are...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Yummy, I see you like taking a punt on the pennies. NML guys are having a crack but the gold grade is killing them. 1.15g/t Au is just too skinny and is obvious in their AISC. They are underwater on revenue/costs balance. They have some great results from the satellite pits. I hope they are all MLs. If they can get them up and going and get some of that high-grade ore into the plant may be a savior. One thing is for sure, the announcements are comprehensive and informative. I think they may need a $ raise shortly untilopen up some higher-grade feed from satellites. One thing is for sure they are wringing its neck to make it work. Triangle sort of in the same boat 600 barrels a day was a good start but again probably underwater and had to sell down some state stock. Good decision. For a punt Triangle and NML would be keeping. If was me would bail the rest. Feed boxes. Pushing sh#t uphill. PVE for gas. Been a battler for 8 years, falling over the line after the great wait. Currently piping into the state-owned main Italian gas supply and have a couple of proven other good gas deposits close by. Cash flow in April when tap turned on $US20m immediately with two more to crank up. Europe screaming for gas. Timing is everything. Fully funded to turn the tap on. Well managed. 5.5c. Plenty of stock out but still tight. All the shareholders have stayed with the directors and punted them. Finally see light. Mental.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.