TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Sydney guy, mate I’ve read all your comments on HC, mate you...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Sydney guy, mate I’ve read all your comments on HC, mate you just can’t pick a winner. TBA may not be the best-managed mining company but as they say, it’s got good legs. The tenements are in Australia and there is plenty of gold, appears to be plenty of support, obviously from the MD’s friends. Pretty easy to work that out. I just hope they don’t abandon him in his time of need. I agree with other commentators seems the company struggling for cash, hence to issue if shares, pretty obvious, I just hope we can make it to a big gold pour and rub the knocker's faces in it. Looking at our situation right now, we could tip either way. I think pretty obviously to all of us, that the mining and operational side is the culprit for chewing up all of the cash. I say that because the only really another expenditure was a few holes at Mt Sheelite. Yet tore up the $5,8mFollowed by the $10.6m cap raise in 3 months. Just evaporated in the Golden Mile pit. Anyway I picked up some more today so I’m punting we are going to get thru this to the other side. Gotta be in it to win it. Dig the spurs in TBA. We all want a gold bar before Xmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.