TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

I’m Confused can someone help me, please? In today's welcomed...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I’m Confused can someone help me, please? In today's welcomed announcement with GAM plant starting on 8th Dec I noticed in the MD’s blurb: Re Golden Mile & Mt Freda “we are already advanced in constructing our own Gold processing plant on-site”So does that mean the MD is slowly telling us we are no longer going to buy the Lorena Gold Plant? Why would we be building our own gold plant at Mt Freda when last week's announcements say we purchased Lorena and are processing at Lorena? Is this week building a new one ourselves? Dumbfounded by this report! I’m excited we are moving forward to processing finally but this statement by the Managing Director today has left me confused. I also think that the announcement today was a little bit short on info and what we can expect going forward.I notice no gold grade or expected ounces to be poured and when .that was a little disappointing. Surely they must have some idea? Anyway grateful we have got this far……. was looking shaky a week or so ago. Good luck to the holders. We may end up with a Chrissy present after all from Mr Miles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.