TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Oldcar, with the GAM plant only available for four months before...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Oldcar, with the GAM plant only available for four months before being dismantled after being sold, why are we spending all this money refurbishing it and paying all this money to supply power to it? Shouldn’t we be sledding all this money on the Lorena plant we are paying $8.3m.?So nothing it seems to be spent on Lorena and now the MD says building another one at Mt Freda. We only have 90,000 tonnes of ore which we willProcess in 3-4 months. Now three plants. Golden mile will be completely mined out by January. Mt Freda I’m told is 6/8 months of waste removal, just to access the ore. Does anyone know? Spoiling my enthusiasm and excitement for the long-awaited gold pour. It will need to be a hummer of a pour. anyway, maybe I’m panicking because I can’t follow the logic. MD Mr. Miles, says, “We start on the 8th of December and gold pour on the 15th and every 7 days after the 15th”, so we will all finally know the info we have been craving for. Only 7 more nights of sleep. I'm definitely Mentalling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.