TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

mentalist123

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Au9999 think we all welcome the update today. I see Sydneyguy not pleased. He is just a hatchet man.At least TBA have told us the problem.I think a bigger problem is we now have 60-90,000 tonnes of ore Delivered at GAM,but the plant is sold to a third party being moved in 2 months.TBA says need 6 months to process the ore?Does that mean we have to move the ore to the Lorena plant that we stillOwe$6m on the Lorena plant.will they owners allow us use it?If not paid for.I know there is no crusher or power at the Lorena plant either and as Oldcar pointed out,no tailings dam capacity?We seem to be trapped in a never ending circle of non delivery promises and self caused internal tragedies. We don’t seem to have a time line or a rectification or ongoing plan.Would be good to know: what happens after the draft contract is signed for the broken circuit to get fixed? We at least now knowthe problem,but what happens after this problem is fixed. No plant to.process the ore as the plant is sold and being moved.Wholly crap! In the behind scenes,I suppose the mining chewing cash monster is continuing sucking the last drop of our dwindling, cash reserves?At least the earthmoving contractors are laughing. Sucked up $16m in 6 months.Not a bad effort.So not everyone disappointed.Well,As I see it and read between the lines I see. We have little no cash,we are “buying time”,if any part of the circuit isbroken, you buy off the shelf and you engage one of 20 engineering and mechanical contractors in Mt Isa to send maintenance teamAnd fix it.There are severalIn Cloncurry as well. I looked on internet.That’s all it takes.There is no binding contracts required. The news on the other hand is welcome, could ofSaid at the start of the debacle.Talk about mentalising.I’m on the road again. TBA very draining.Not straight shooters. As for finding more LOOT $$$$$$$$,Seems the company is struggling to get the money backers go tear upMore money. Maybe they have finally caught on to what’s probably going on behind the scenes. Shareholders are aware, the carefully worded quarterly reports tell the real story.Anyway enuff venting my mental deteriorated anger,I’m just glad we are up to date to 20th December 22. We need to know.assuming “new current plan” to fix problem .1/When is newgold pour.date.2/What about investor should paid $500k for 200 ounces for delivery in December 22,any litigation ?3/Can we extend rental on GAM?4/ if we can’t what dowe do next?5/ have we started repair and commissions of Lorena plant?6/ where. is money coming from for paying outstanding $6mfor Lorena?7/ where is money coming from to survive these continuous problems 8/ once GAM plant pulled down , what do we do with orestock piled? 9/who has to pay for the broken GAM plant.10/can we sue $ GAM for losses? What a start to 2023. F A Duck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.