TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Mentalist123, page-24

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Spoke to the guy but he didn’t want anything printed. Seems everyone threatened about talking. Anyway - on positive,he said really really good management at GAM plant. Can’t work out where copper came from because none in the Golden Mile ore.Said they think may have come from old GAM stockpiles be to TBA stockpiles.I asked where all money getting wasted ,said rather not say.So he .obviously knows. I . asked him where Aaron Days, said he’s still around last time he looked and is “site senior executive” at Mt Freda. Said they wanted to but could not sack him because he is only one on the whole site with formal qualifications acceptable by QLD mines Dept. he said they wanted to sack him but couldn’t. He’s a rally nice guy everyone likes him.I asked will TBA survive, he said if they get rid of a few guys it will. I said which ones said, rather not say. Anyway finally he said if TBA keep the same crew doing the processing at GAM and keep the mining guys interfering and away from the GAM processing the gold and they will surely survive.Said lots of ore at GAM and plenty more at Golden Mile. So all good seems. BP dropped ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.