TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Mentalist123, page-36

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Sorry guys my last post referring to the lender of our latest borrowings of $4.25m and the chance of us ever repaying that in 90 days. And also referring to the mine manager saying on LinkedIn and HC TV69 not TV67.He says 60,000 tonnes delivered but I don’t think that’s real because no announcements says that. Plus the transport company carting the ore left before end of year back to Roma. So I think anything the current mine manager says is not ever to be believed. He’s not the official spokesman for TBA. The company may let us know the stockpile, when we relist, if we don’t run out of money again before that happens. Good work “mental” in the next gold pour being a ripper. Hope your right mate, could do with some uplifting news. WELSH-GEOLOGISTMt.Colin and Wallace are both copper mines with a little gold right? Both mines processed ore by GAM plant, why would you think for a moment it would be unlikely that the golden mile ore would not get mixed up the that copper ore? The chances I would have thought would be higher, rather than a lower chance. There are around 20 different stockpiles at Golden Mile from photos put out by Mine Manager and on announcements, so probably same at GAM A normal thinking person would assume, based on our past history of incompetence that if Golden Mile does not copper in the ore, and with the two previous copper mines ore mentioned above being processed at GAM by two copper mines, the conclusion appears obvious to me! Also the “preg robbing” by the copper re the effect of increased consumption of the cyanide would probably increase required cyanide from 1 x Kg cyanide per tonne to 3 kg per tonne and at $US5.00 a kg will have major impact on increase of costs for consumables. ( cyanide/lime) ? Yes or No? Mt Colin they mine sulphide ore (sulphur/acidic) and this ore would severely lower the pH, meaning higher lime usage to gain required pH level for leaching. pH needs to be at least +10 pH. So if no copper at Golden Mile, (explain copper bar) Because the company tells us nothing we are back to guessing. Who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.