TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Mentalist123, page-43

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Eastwest101, thanks for the complex update. After reading 3 posts today I asked my lawyers to look at the whole True North/TBA deal. The opinion seems on the face of it the whole True North deal seems a bit stinky. ( willunravel now because of focus on micro look by some inquisitive shareholders and posters) Talking to Geologists in the Curry area and a former director owner of the tenements, all say they are worthless and tiny little thin vein fissures, not worth mining. I’mtold Round Oak minerals who mined it recently and reportedly lost $50m mining and processing thru the GAM plant only to poured predominantly copper bars with little portion of gold and shut it down. Also the True North tenements had a big $$ Environmental bonds that TBA inhereited. ( the new lenders of the $4.25m will now inherit) Here’s where it gets murky.True North Copper Pty Ltd that sold the tenements to TBA for $6.5m, True North Copper is owned by a little WA (Perth) company called “Catalpa Management” with shares in it, seems held beneficially and seems ultimately owned by a UK and BVI company. Within 14 days of True North Copper buying the tenements fromWH Soul Pattinson ( the owner of EXCO and Round Oak Minerals) for a couple $$ was sold to TBA for $A6.5m ( 75,000,000 shares and $1.5m cash) because no disclosure from WHSP or TBA seems one knows who the beneficiaries are of the 75,000,000 shares in the BVI company or the $1.5m cash A quick call to the UK company divulged that the MD, Byron Miles and an associate fromAustralia flew to London to do the deal. Our lawyers looked into the WH Soul Pattinson annual accounts for that year and so far can’t find any mention of the True North Copper transaction of the tenements being sold to True North Copper. Seems the thing starting to unravel. As Eastwest101 explains, appears to be no FIRB approvals considering ultimate owners are foreign companies. So I wonder who the recipients were for the 75,000,000 shares in UK and BVI. Never been disclosed by Tombola Gold Ltd. Just as we thought things were coming good. Good to see other posters starting untangling this mess of deals. All we wanted was a profit from mining gold. Seems others had-other ideas?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.