TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Mentalist123, page-9

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Wikd, we are all grown ups and we all know anything in life can be high risk.But TBA are plain. incompetent since the say the new board took control.if anyone is unsure how naive and incompetent they are just read the loan agreement. Wikd,are you serious?This is a worse dealthat Turnbull buying French submarines powered by diesel. Who buys a diesel powered submarine. Who signs a total Dumb Arse dealWhere all the assets go to a lender who loaned $4.25m to a $32m market cap company and pays $850k in interest over 7 Months for the privilege. “God may save the King” but nothing will save these 3 directors. I would be seeking medicalAdvice if I was a director of this sh#tshow. Firstly a deal like this putting up 100% of the assets required shareholders approval.The ASX will be in the firing line as well, when 3,000 TBA shareholder join force for allowing it to proceed.The guy running the show not even been there for 12 months and already hocked our company. Blown over $20m cap raises and now hock us and if (when) he walks we have an empty shell. Wikd, r U f#kg serious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.