TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Mentalist123

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Two thingsldcar I showed your post to the met guy.Said that cyanide consumption definitely have an impact with the added copper ( if it’s not from old ROM pad ) and if fresh suphidic ore from Golden Mile,will impact lime consumption.It also may need more retention time in the tanks.He said TBA probably won’t show a dore bar again because has drawn criticism so will probably get a photo after refining.He still thinks if they make a couple changes . in the carbon stripping and electro winning circuit and acid wash before smelting they have tricks toreduce - copper in dore.You may know what he means I don’t.Oldcar,we don’t want to mine day or night with the current set up on mine site, any fool (except the directors)that can read the financials in quarterly report can see that’s what’s put us in the poor house. I been spending a bit of time looking around curry and a few mines when passing thru to Karumba. Three weeks ago I went to the Rocklands Copper Mine about 20 klms to the west of curry on the old Curry/Isa road.I suggest that TBA go and see how a pro mine operation is managed.Was owned by Chinese who mismanaged it, and now Malaysian group for last couple years. Big 3 trailer trucks parked up day and night, going to Townsville port with copper concentrates.I had a tour with two Cloncurry councilors who invited me.Said to be most profitable copper/gold mine in Queensland.I asked what sort of grade, said copper is 30% over original Chinese JORC and life of the mine increased to 20 years,said will probably go underground in future but still have one big orebody not even started mining on yet. Finding more all the time.It’s a massive operation.They are currently selling all the native copper plant now that they have gone thru that zone which they said average 9% copper. The open cut is massive and said during mining native copper zones,Couldn’t , get enough trucks to transport the- product. Suggest the TBA MD and directors go visit.It’s called Rocklands.The Malaysian group are taking over the North curry area and developing a few others in the pipeline.Said will have 3 operational within next 3,years.Lots of locals works there and has helped the town develop. Anyway let’s hope Tombola can get this massive gold pour thru without any stoppages.It’s pouring and drizzle nearly every day atm,don’t know if wet season will have any effect.Hope not. ! . I’ve a feeling we may make it. Hope.no more breakdown of crusher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.