TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Mentalist123, page-24

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Chugga,good to see we finally agree on something. Definitely wins the “ DONG” for the mining “ Grammy Awards” probably doesn’t even make the Mum and Dad category.I’m no expert on running a/ mining company and don’t pretend yo be , but - I’ve lernd a lot from watching this-seemingly .. great little company turn into a monster cluster f#k of monumental proportions.I don’t know how all this money+ $26m in a few months can be burned-up for delivering Supposedly 60,000 tonnes of unknown gold grade to a ROMPad 60 klms away from where it’s mined ( apparently with no copper in the ore) tear upThe $26m in USain Bolt fashion and pour a copper bar 3 months behind schedule. Damned if I know?Are these directors total Mor….ns. anyway I keep praying before bed, And keep munching on fresh cooked, muddies and. XXXX to keep me from losing it. However.. , I am firmly of the opinion . after the ASX finishing shredding the directors and giving them some hard earned kessyons on- protocol and ASX listing-rules and the meaning of transparency an reporting. “we will relist an survive”Hopefully long enough for me to exit. That’s my dream. Then no more Mentalist 123. Finally , I wonder how lucky the guy that l bet the $500k is feeling “ lucky - I bet “ he should buy a lottery ticket.Talk about getting away by the skin of your teeth. Going to be and listen to the rain beat down on my camper, listening to “ just another brick in the wall”Da da da da

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.