TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Oh Dear, ACEMINER, you wont be a popular poster after skinning...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Oh Dear, ACEMINER, you wont be a popular poster after skinning the MD!! ( well actually he skinned himself) I’m not going to defend the guy,but I will say,I think at the time he made those statements. he really believed what he was saying.I think , industry stalwarts and long time veteran - players in the.mining industry would have put their heads in their hands if under ablanket listening to the MD video.As one veteran of the mining industry said to me 4 months ago, “‘Byron is going to regret doing that video,,and he has shown his vulnerability and naive-ness, because he was obviously relying on what he has been told by the management of the Cloncurry operations.he needs to read a verse from murfy’s law.The Cloncurry management is totally in my opinion totally outof touch with reality and totally incompetent and in-experienced in all professional formalities to the point of inept stupidity.The MD ( and in this case Chairman as well) (another big mistake) of an ASX listed public co relies entirely on operational management giving forecast costing budgets and expected revenue forecast reports that can be reported to shareholders. It also appears the CFO May have been asleep at the wheel as well Almost every update on progress, capital requirements etc (see 10th May 2022 announcement) “!Tombola is fully financed to Gold production. $25m later we have not entered gold production. Pouring a bar of gold during commissioning is not gold production. “We willPour a gold bar every 7 day” who ever says that ? The statements in my view by the MD and to the view of a multitude of others including posters on HC is that the MD statements x were actually, “well intended”..but it also showed his in-experience with human trust, on not knowing whose “word” to believe and whose word not to believe. Let’s face reality of the situation, the MD will be for the most of it, in a cosy office sipping coffee in his Brisbane office getting updates on a regulator basis from his management team in Cloncurry. Clearly obvious,they have been taking the MD on a rose coloured x glasses fantasy ride to a cliff. Seems contractors on site,have done extremely$ well at the expense of the MD’s first crack of being MDof an ASX listed mining company.That’s how the market sees Tombola Gold Ltd.ACEMINERS well timed video portrays a guy in my opinion of “actually believing his sleek,and was going to do what he had just forecasted on his video.He was genuine in my opinion.If he doesn’t know by now he has been “ played” then probably time to take the saddle off and call it a day.All he needs to do is sit in a quiet room for a day with his fellow directors and CFO and go thru the accounts and find out who where the greatest beneficiaries of Tombola shareholders cash burn. But because i t seems the MD doesn’t take advice ( quite obvious) Maybe it’s too late to make that call on survival. I don’t know but between the other directors and the CFO they need a waste &!cash burn intervention NOW. Can Tombola be saved ? In my opinion and others with great experience in this industry say YES. Only if the MD accepts where the cancer is, and cut it out. I think he is feeling quite lonely at this moment and even though they say he had more front than Meyers, I think that internal perception has deteriorated.seems by the new lenders entering the fray his old money buddies are smarter than the MD and worked out “ parasites at work”!At the end of the day he’s only a kid (30 something)on his first real life assignment. Nowhere to hide in this business. 3,000shareholders all holding a spotlight on him.The month of March 2023, will be the decisive month for Tombola Gold. If the cheque book is given to the parasites, we are a dead duck. I’m backing a change and “ we will survive”Great post by “Chug chug”Advice: get a life Chug

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.