TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Mentalist123, page-3

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    it depends what geological control or methodology you had in place. if mining to a block model line then yes, survey reconciliation would have indicated early you are mining more then should have (more waste then the block) . this method though relies on a very good geological model interpretation from the various inputs. more suited to volume / low grade deposits.
    if higher grade and defined ore, then usually lots of geological supervision (use of ore spotters etc) and you follow the ore. in this case, sometimes you can pick up extra ore that wouldn't have been included in the geological model for various reasons. in this case, normally if just starting a mine it's good practice to still put this ore to the side just in case it "looks like" but "isn't" the grade of ore chasing.
    a couple of tells if you think back to when mining last year, there where annoucements about mining more ore then expected. but at same time, didn't have a geologist on site. also didn't seem to be doing much definition or grade control drilling and relying on blast hole cuttings .. also this isn't a large open cut bulk volume , low grade mine.
    lack of experience (on site and management ) it appears. I could be more derogatory but wasn't there and it's tough. you can get is so wrong so quickly so unfair to say it's a complete cluster F but what been seeing over last year, not far from it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.