TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Mentalist123, page-3

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Oldcar,on this one I agree to disagree. When gold was $800 an ounce $40-$100 ounce for close to surface orebodies. Even at an AISC of :$A1,000 AISC ounce is $102m Profit$A2,000 ounce ASIC is a $51m Nett Profit. Profit. At 2.7g/t Au today is worth $A261. If you can’t mine and process for $100 tonne gotta be a big problem. Lifestyle companies I admit can’t do it. TBA is a genuine directors lifestyle co,do agree. , they could not make any money but serious-miners making money at “0.65g/t Au.Oldcar, my metallurgy mate did the numbers on costs TBA and even at 5g/t could just maybe break even. So if they end up buying the TNC tenement using the same mining/management and similar/processing will lose around $35m mining and processing their $2m acquisition.My broker said she still likes TNC but is mystified at the time they are trying to list to sell 51,000 ounces for $2m. Agrees was a silly move. She agreed any-miner worth their salt can mine and process for under $A2,000 ounce.She thinks, maybe TNC may not have much confidence in their own ability.I noticed last week talking to locals,there is a little listed company in Cloncurry doing a bit around the area. My met mate who knows the curry backwards says a little known company called Renegade Exploration don’t know their code on ASX,but he said they hold the best ground in the Mt Isa Copper fields.anyone know them? I asked if they listed, says yes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.