IGO 1.05% $5.66 igo limited

T Rowe Price associates Inc hold 57m shares in IGO as at...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    T Rowe Price associates Inc hold 57m shares in IGO as at 24/4/23. Just happens that Vanguard are their largest shareholder. Wow what a surprise. Vanguard via is subsidiary State Street Corporation also hold 37,860,599 IGO shares, Blackrock hold 40,672,237 IGO Shares.So between Vanguard and Blackrock ( that I can determine whether there maybe be multiple other subsidiary companies they also holding IGO but not substantial). (Vanguard and Blacrock are also haha, the largest shareholders in each others company) (hello ASX) So both Vanguard and Blackrock and known subsidiaries currently hold: ~135,532,736 IGO 18% of the total IGO shares. ( total on total shares issued 757,267,813.) seems the three play games as soon as IGO hits $15 per share. Then one of them immediately sells it down, (which little shares holders get fearful and sell.) The whales then slowly soak up till $15 then start the process again. History of substantial shareholder notices and no longer a substantial shareholder notice supports the above. Usually soak up around 3m IGO shares each time. So what’s the main game? Between the three of them Associated Companies can only go to 19.9% without making a bid or continue to soak up an extra 3% every rolling 6 months after 19.9% under the ASX “ creep rule” so every 3 months the combined group 1.33% each can buy a total of 3%. Because they are associated cannot but 3% each. Seems so far their interest is getting to 19.9% and then either sit or just keepPlaying “in and outs”of the stock profit taking. Who knows? But they can’t play the game if all shareholders just sit in their paper. Problem is how fo you out an “old head on naive shoulders” and stop little shareholders from panicking when they see the stock crashing every time it reaches $15. When the whales sell it down, don’t follow them down the drain, just sit. They will have to buy the stock back they just sold. With a bit of luck twiggy will seize the opportunity. These same whales played games with fortescue so hopefully a twiggy still has a good memory. Revenge time.I’m not going to say anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.