TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Put bluntly, TBA never had a chance of success since this mob...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Put bluntly, TBA never had a chance of success since this mob took control 12 months ago, and tore up $30m. The MD is a first time director with zero Mining experience. Loves the long lunches and the credit card. The mine manager has no formal mining qualifications other than for a bulldozer and helicopter. No geologist on mine site since August 2022. Im told by local employees the geo walked out in disgust after seeing how the mining was being carried out. He advised the dilution was out of control. Wrong blast patterns, excavator bucket 4 times wider than the 1m wide orebody. They said “ the geo just told the mine manager “you are mining more waste than ore” and bolted. Everyone on site all knew 100%that TBA was never going to survive after gold processing started because all knew because delivering 90% waste rock to the GAM process plant. No grade control, no geo, just mining tonnes. Seems directors wre more impressed with the tonnes, than whether it had gold in it, but with no personal mining experience seems to the employees they got the wool pulled over their face.Never had a chance, employing non experienced mining guys. Mining is not for the faint hearted or inexperienced people. It’s an art that takes years to learn. This mob were stillIn kindergarten. So much for the highly experience Chief Operating Officer and director, Trevor Coombes, he oversaw these fools at the mine-site. His days are over and is going go need deep pockets. His assets and other directors assets, will be next on the chopping block. Called Karma. May as well have had a plumber or gardener running the show.Because TBA has great assets of gold and copper and the highly prospective South Australian ground a company like the about to be listed True North Copper would be my pick to gobble it all up. They own the ground around the TBA properties I’mtold. It certainty doesn’t look good for us shareholders at this time.I think the more letters sent to Brisbane ASIC may speed them to charge TBA directors if can be proved was trading at any time whilst insolvent. I don’t think too hard to prove. Also lots of false and misleading announcements. The squeaky wheels gets the oil. ASIC don’t take emails, only phone calls and letters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.