TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Mentalist123, page-22

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Oldcar, I went a bit further than DB and saw in the 10th march 2022 graphics on Shamrock (Golden Mile) announcement show the 50x 30m deep angle grade control holes identified high grade gold in the Shamrock. No shortage of a range of high grade gold. My geo mate says It appears that this data when transcribed from vertical to surface and followed up by grid pattern blast hole grade control that they did not allow a critical, vertical/angle procedure and that later the spacing a of the vertical drill blast holes at 3m grid, destroyed any chance of critical grade control, especially around the known zone of mineralisation. He said, even more critically dangerous is without the pit geologist being on site during this mining is catastrophic. He said excavator driver would have to totally on visual and “guessing”. He said mining narrow ore bodies by open cut method without close space vertical grade control will end in tears. SAYS IT ALL ANNOUNCEMENT: TBA 8th June 2018. This is worth a read to any new owner of these mining leases: Comstock average grade was 60g/t gold historically and Falcon/Shamtock (now intergrated into one open pit) average gold grade during production of 65g/t Gold. Interestingly the shamrock had 25% Tungsten as well. So seems no shortage of Gold. My geo mate also showed my old records showing Mt Isa Mines when looking for copper got grades of 70g/t gold at Comstock. Seems everyone has found and mined gold from Golden Mile except this mob. TBA just had inexperienced mining personnel without a geologist and who thought they knew it all, and we paid them to just f#k it up for us. Mining gold he said is definitely not for “first time Gold mine managers and geologists and mining engineers” especially for narrow reef high grade gold.That’s it in a nutshell. It’s just Mental, Mental,Mental. FFS. Refer all to register with “[email protected]”to stay informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.