TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Opal, I asked the lawyer the exact same question when...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Opal, I asked the lawyer the exact same question when registering for the CA.His answer was: if the receivers sell one asset from TBA we move the 90mm canon to them as well. He said the receiver has no rights to sell anything in reference to the loan agreement as the lenders who appointed them have not control over the assets as the loan agreement is not legal. This is what they told me. I also wanted to know that exact answer. The administrator is also in their sites for the class action. The administrators refused to give our original lawyers the name of the directors liability insurance company, and refused to answer emails, so they are now liable for non compliance with their regulatory duties. It’s getting worse for the receivers and the administrators and the pot for damages is getting bigger I’m told. So boil the kettle luv need a cuppa as the pot is getting bigger. This is a golden pit for shareholders as the receivers and the lenders and the administrators all look like getting blood noses. The receivers are up sh#t creek without a paddle I’m told for not doing a dd on the loan agreement. All will be revealed , lawyers didn’t want to give too much away. Said sit and wait and watch . So far one big shareholder I’m told has been at his own cost been employing his own big law firm gathering evidence for the past 3 months on this debacle. The mentalist is now mentally alert. 100%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.