TNC 4.35% 4.4¢ true north copper limited

Overlander, I agree with. most of your post, however, moisture...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Overlander, I agree with. most of your post, however, moisture does have an effect on transport costs. I was referring to the cost of transport for Wet Copper sulphate re cost for dry product. Basically as wet, is also paying for water to be transported. I think there is a good premium on dry copper sulphate, however if the customer for the wet product, is for Century Zinc, ( located only 300 klms North) it would not be a problem for semi Slurry product. ( just extra $$ to get it there)As well, If there is nothing for the trucks to bring back they will be laying return trip. I would have hoped that the Cu oxide ore from Mt Norma at 2%Cu would produce at least 75%of the Copper being recovered within 18 months. You mentioned 25%, that’s really low. Is there a met/leach problem. You seem to be getting info from the mouth of employees?? I haven’t seen any metallurgical reports from TNC indicating rates of Cu leaching. Must be secret. If you read most of the literature put out by TNC there seems to be no back up reports, whether in house or independent on their predictions. Agree that there is no way in hell that the current rate of Cu production will pay for exploration unless they reduce their exploration. As for flowability of product. The actual product direct from the centrifuge is not that wet, but it depends on what the customer wants. (They obviously don’t have a dryer) The moisture content depends on the speed throughout put thru the centrifuge. The quicker you push it thru the wetter the product. The customer may want it wetter, but again TNC don’t mention the moisture content or any the terms or details of the off-take. Not even a mention of costs, transport, pricing, revenue or profit. Just “it willpay for ongoing exploration.”It’s a meaningless statement. Anyway let’s see how the quarterly looks. TNC did say in their video, “all will be revealed in the quarterly. The next quarterly is due at latest, end of October 2023. My guess even with the $2m credit line there will be a cap raise before end 2023. Having said all of the above, Cloncurry/Mt Isa has proven there are some big orebodies lying out there waiting to be discovered. TNC are in close proximity to Ernest Henry, Mt Margaret, BHP Cannington mine, MMC Dugald River, Selwyn and close to Rocklands Copper mine which is now one of the most profitable copper mines in Australia is owned by Malaysians. It’s only 20 klms away and I’m told geologically Rocklands is an “on line structure continuing to TNC Great Australia Mine. TNC had better immediately (if not sooner) to start giving out actual numbers instead of hype or they will go down like all the rest of the “secret society lifestyle companies”. Having said all of the above, TNC could quite easily ( considering they are slap bang in the middle of all these others great mineral discoveries, a massive jackpot at any time. It just depends, if they have the upkeep of money to explore. My opinion is the lead weight around their neck is the Mt Oxide Project. It’s neither an elbow or an rsole. My advice to the Board of TNC is “ start giving shareholders some numbers, forecasts, costings and a fkg plan. If anyone asked me “ what is TNC plan for next 5 years. This is a fair question because of nearly all the money raised has hk echo the purchase of one mjnubg tenement , Mt OXIDE, with no plan, other than to drill it, when it already has 4,000,000 tonnes of good respectable Cu grades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $38.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $87.21K 1.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 551745 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 11876 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.