TNC 1.82% 5.4¢ true north copper limited

Mentalist123, page-14

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Ozz1, my friend, the “dropkick” in AFL also called a “stab-kick” used to be the most lethal and most accurate football Passing quick fromOne player to another in the AFL. It was replaced by the punt-kick which is a slow meanding, sometimes undirectional floating kick of a football which, most time goes off target, unlike the drop kick which was a super accurate and precise, ball transfer and twice the speed of the punt kick. The drop-kick is a dead straight lethal kick to your team mate. Calling me a drop-kick is actually appreciated, and very kind of you, because like a drop-kick I’m straight to the point, not a floating loser kick. A Company can only survive providing shareholders continue to stump up money for the company to continue to stay afloat. Shareholders are the blood $$ lifeline of a company not the directors. If the MD says “coppper sulphate production willPay for all exploration” why not : the forecast of copper sulphate production is 4,000 tonnes within this quarter for an expected revenue of $3.2m and a nett profit of $2m. The forecast for exploration, including drilling, assaying and other additional costs is $1.9m. That’s called “ meat on the bone” the term “ production willPay for exploration is a “ punt-kick”. Giving details and forecasts is a “drop-kick” so Ozz1, what are you ? Do have something sensible and meaningful to say? Apart from building my ego?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $47.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $24.93K 456.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 462873 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.