TNC 0.00% 5.0¢ true north copper limited

Gkatt, G I’m Just working off the public reports and TNC...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Gkatt, G I’m Just working off the public reports and TNC announcements. Report says: Mt Norma 50,000 tonnes at 2% Cu is 1,000 tonnes Cu. Traditional Heap leach recovery over 18 months is around 75% which is 750 tonnes. Cu sulphate powder traditionally contains around 25% Cu metal so 750tonnes x4 (4 tonnes u sulphate per tonne Cu content)? is 3,000 tonnes Copper Sulphate. 25% Cu sulphate powder sells Around 25% of Cu metalPrice plus a small margin around $200 tonne. I’mOnly going off the limited information put out by TNC. Doesn’t seem any 5 year strategy is all im reporting. The MD seems a good operator but you are only as good as the ground and experience you have. I don’t think my previous 2 posts deserved the negative response from you GKatt. Exploration and Operating an ASX entity is expensive. Admin costs for the quarter were: Staff costs $170k that’s just directors and officers Admin: $2.97m (prob some commissions prospectus costs incl). Also quarterly says now employ 66 people:all up costs per head these days with super, FIFO, accom, vehicles etc average in industry is $3,000 per week per head. 66x$3,000x12weeks is $792,000 per quarter. So my assumption of costs being covered by copper sulphate production of Nett revenues of $3.3m over 18 months ($183k per month) less transport, probably certifies that the cashflow won’t go anywhere near covering exploration . Actually the main point I was actually making is that, the MD did not need to make such a comment that “revenue from Copper Sulphate would cover exploration costs. ( if not in production 90% of al costs can be attributed to exploration costs) A single 300metre diamond core drill hole alone costs around +$200 per metre( AISC) or $60,000 per hole ( there is mob-demob, water to tin the drill, power, plus to run a diamond rig. Then TNC geologists plus $20 per metre for assaying. On the positive all Brokers I have spoken to all have good things to say about the MD. TNC needs to spell out a 5 year plan and strategy. My guess going to need $2.5m per quarter plus $15m to settle on Mt oxide in 2 years. This does not include capital requirements. TNC does have great tenements and in a great mineralProvince. Drill results don’t seem to drive share prices like they used to. This is something that directors need to take into account. Anyway, TNC is in better shape than most but it’s a tuff environment to raise dollars, and mining and exploration eats money. My intention is not to bag the company. What I can say, Cloncurry -Mt Isa mineral field is the most likely place in all of Australia to find a monster mineralDeposit. That’s 100%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $41.65K 835.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 107887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.