TNC 2.00% 5.1¢ true north copper limited

Tablelander, so they are selling wet operations sulphate (...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Tablelander, so they are selling wet operations sulphate ( Pentahydrate) ? Oh you are right, I observed the bags being wet filled in the announce photos as were running the Cu product straight from the centrifuge straight into the bulka bags! So they are selling a wet product. No dryer. That’s gotta be the dumbest thing I ever heard? However, my comment is based on “Unless the product is only going to a local buyer.”Maybe the Century Zinc mine 400klms away is buying it, so no to need dry it. It’s an expensive cost to cart water. By definition copper sulphate straight from the centrifuge is CuSO4. 5H2O. In “simple terms” it means the Cu powder is not dry and equates to containing 36-40% water. The bulka bags are filled basically of 60% copper sulphate and 40% water. That explains tonnage. This gives the lowest possible revenue for Copper sulphate and cannot be exported fromAustralia in this condition. The Copper sulphate TNC is producing, in technical terms Contains around 90-100 ppm H2O (water in its structure.) therefore the product is more than likely being sold to a lead zinc mine used for floatation additive or to an agricultural company. Problem is transport is based on weight. So for every 100 tonne of Copper sulphate you are transporting you are also paying for 40 tonnes freight cost for the water, but you get no revenue from it. So for every 100 tonne of wet product,you only get paid for 60 tonne. It is not monetary efficient, but the buyer and seller may have a compensatory clause. Who knows maybe the company should tell us because analysts will mark the stock down unless they know the deal. Unfortunately you can’t manage a listed ASX company with secrecy. Shareholders will walk . I don’t think it’s a TBA mk 2 Tablelander. They were not mining people just morons, at least TNC has highly mining industry experienced Directors who know how the mining game is played but need a bit of help on the marketing and shareholder informative and strategies. Shareholders like a plan and strategy and that the directors follow that plan and strategy. I would not be drilling Mt Oxide it already has a resource of 4million tonnes. That can already sustain a 500,000 tpa process plant for 8 years. WTF? This is how analytical guys view it and recommend or not recommend it. The days of drill results helping your stock are over, done and dusted. You will get a quick “blip up”and 2 days later slide down the slippery pole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $136.9K 2.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40878 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 213678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.