TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Hi shareholders, I’m not sure where the company TBA is at...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi shareholders, I’m not sure where the company TBA is at present. Does anyone have any information? The lawyers tell me there is no way the Receiver’s can sell the mining tenements on behalf of the lenders under the ASX listing rules. I am assured 100% the transaction for the loan required shareholders' approval under Chapter 11 of ASX listing Rules under significant transactions. The tenements cannot be used as collateral for significant transactions. It is considered a disposal. Offering 100% of the tenements is the maximum meaning of “significant transactions”. As far as the class action goes, tbe lawyers have offered nothing as to what would be the likelihood in case of a win. Seems not a lot of shareholders have gone ahead with giving the lawyers $300 without any information as to the end result. The wrong lawyers seem. Seems they are just a money grab, send is $300, ut that all. Seems not a lot of experience in this field. They have botched it in my opinion from the start. Just reeling in the fish. Another blow to shareholders after the fake TBA directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.