TNC 6.33% 8.4¢ true north copper limited

Mentalist123

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    The latest update on TNC actually says nothing. The MD claimed previously claimed in an announcement, that the copper sulphate production would pay for all exploration and other costs. Absolute BS. The company never even released the number of tonnes of copper sulphate sold or the $$ revenue. Why ? because it’s next to nothing$$$. Report Says: 2-3 shipments per week. WTF does that mean? Upgrade on Wallace North. Recent history of Wallace leases. Recently owned by Round Oak Minerals ( subsidiary of WH Soul Pattinson’s) mined Wallace projects until 2021 and had losses of $50m. Round Oak didn’t sell it $$, they actually gave it away, to rid it off their books. Also Round Oak owned great Australia Mine, also producing copper sulphate. Total losses $250m before walking away. Head hanging low!! Mt Oxide is not even a yet mining lease and historically is an environmental disaster in recent years and even if, applied for mining lease today is around 8 years from getting a mining lease approved in Queensland and another 2 years for production. This is really how it is. I don’t know why directors don’t tell it like it is. Well all shareholders will know by the end of October in the quarterly report, we will all know how the prediction: Copper Sulphate production and revenue will cover all exploration expenses. Princess, that was never in the ballpark by a million years. Will be lucky to pay for one deep diamond cored drill hole. I said three months ago TNC will need more Money by Xmas 2023, everyone laughed at me, they will blow the $45m. The quarterly due in 10 days will confirm. Only listed in mid June 2023. Did a pre cap raise of $10m then an IPO for $35m total $45m. Been going little over 4 months and I’m betting be looking for more cash $$$ from shareholders very shortly. In 2023. Smoke and miseries days are over in this market. But don’t believe me do your own investigation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.005(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $35.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $86.63K 1.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 51068 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 8.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 528427
Last updated 15.30pm 03/05/2024 ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.