TNC 4.35% 4.4¢ true north copper limited

I did a bit of audit found. In the DEX back door by TNC. TNC...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I did a bit of audit found. In the DEX back door by TNC. TNC revealThey purchased all Great Great Australia projects for $800k the lot. However the transaction does not seem to appear in former owners financials WHSP in year of transaction. May have forgotten. TNC should, for survival purposes,in my humble opinion, renegotiate with Perylia for Mt Oxide. I think they would be accommodating due to crash in copper price and the difficulty in raising extra cash in this dismal market atm. I’m sure they won’t want it ever again on their books due to the Environmental problems associated with it. The big wet, El Niño coming soon, for the Mt Isa, Curry NWQ region, which willplay havoc on Mt Oxide environmental problems very shortly. Why not TNC Pick up some of the multiple great little +50,000 tonne Cu oxide deposits around the Curry, and enable TNC probably to have this “final opportunity” to dig their way out of the hole they are in atm. DrillResults are not going to play any part in a rise in fortune. Multiple Bags of Copper Sulphate with actual numbers, grade of product and revenue is the last shot. Without that, start reeling. No more guessing games or smoke and mirrors. Who wants to be a millionaire, Eddie asks, question: how many 1 tonne bags of Cu sulphate was produced in the last quarter at Great Australia : answer: Don’t know!!! Eddie says: Correct Answer. Next Wuestion:, What is the TNC plan going forward? Don’t know: Correct Answer. Come on TNC crank this mother f up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $38.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $87.21K 1.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 551745 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 11876 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.