TNC 5.77% 4.9¢ true north copper limited

Got convinced by a broker on IPO before I read the history. I...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Got convinced by a broker on IPO before I read the history. I guess being a Christian I still believe in miracles. My investment is just small, ut there are probably a lot of major investors that never did the research I did. When I saw the previous owners of Great Australia WHSP I looked up there annual report and looked under their subsidiary Round Oak Minerals. It’s all there. Look at 2018 to 2022 Annual reports. They gave away Great Australia and the two Wallace projects for almost nothing. The history on the Mt Oxide reads like a evil novel look under Perilya. Has had more starts than Usain Bolt. I don’t have a lot to lose but other May have. Don’t take my word for it read yourself under WH Soul Pattinson’s Annualreports subsidiaries Round Oak Minerals Pty ltd. I’d love to see a miracle. Never seen one before. Anyway let’s wait for the quarterly to see how the “Copper Sulphate Production will pay for everything.” Im just saying it as it is! The directors appear not to be. This is knky ny opinion, do your own investigation. Read the Annualmrepirt of WH SoulPattinson subsidiary on Round oak Minerals and come to your own investment decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $42.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $60.39K 1.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 414996 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 65845 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.