IGO 0.45% $5.52 igo limited

Knowing exactly how the inner circle of Rio works and having...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Knowing exactly how the inner circle of Rio works and having dealt with it, and their “elected decision” to remove and burn Vella from his new IGO position spells volumes to me, “just how upset Rio is for losing such a highly qualified executive”. This move also spells volumes for how important Vella was to their business. IGO should embrace this move by Rio for showing their real hand, a sign that IGO directors made the right choice for Ivan Vella becoming CEO/MD of IGO. I hold a substantial quantity of shares in IGO and atm under water at an average price of $14.10c I even averaged down, even to get that low. I have. Enough experience and confidence in IGO and their commitment to becoming one of the major players in the upstream battery market and are light years ahead of any other players. Certainty in Australia. I’m sure a couple of big movers & shakers in WA that that have recently moved into the lithium play will be thinking “here lies an opportunity” 100% this is on! The big money in lithium is in the “value added” which IGO has pursued and are on the cusp of soon reaping the rewards. Having spodumene is one thing and everyone man and his dog seems to have it, but the real money is in the downstream. It’s just a question of when, not if someone is going to take a big shine to IGO. THE WHALES KNOW IT, and that’s why they are playing stupid buggers in the market and loading and loading up. The WHALES in IGO are trillion dollar market cap companies, not billion dollar market caps. Lynas, was in the same position a couple years back. Then Kaboom!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.52
Change
-0.025(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $4.168B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.50 $5.52 $5.44 $2.576M 461.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 14940 $5.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.52 17028 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.