TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

You didn't read my statement correctly. I have always been a...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    You didn't read my statement correctly. I have always been a sole trader and will commence litigation funded by myself. You are incorrect as the Court will always listen as you submit your statement of claim. Once lodged it is just a time line of dates, inevitable attempts to adjourn by the defendants, initial court instructed mediation, then a hearing, multiple attempts by the defendants to settle early, then ultimately the final hearing and settlement plus costs. Easy for me i just give instructions and right the cheques, yet very difficult, expensive and risky for the defendants.
    I have been long on this TBA stock enough, and see the opening now to litigate. I have had a long career importing and wholesale. Unfortunately litigation to recoup losses is occasionally part of the wholesale business, hence i understand the process.
    You may be surprised how many BOD and Management similar to TBA have undergone litigation from creditors or individual shareholders. A lot more than has been reported. Unfortunately these will not be my first scalps. The interesting part of litigation is once you commence you find out so much more, literally digging for gold!

No i will not wait any more and "save my powder" for any one elses sake as i have already started and commenced $.

2023 is not Shmita year
    שחזור חובות רעים

Ill keep all informed post the Xmas-New Year break.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.