IGO 0.26% $7.78 igo limited

Mentalist123

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    The IGO has miraculously failed its shareholders. There is a reason the shares have crashed 50% in 4 months and a deafening Inc silence from this naive mob of misfit of a board. That’s the problem. They are just happy to have their head in the feedbag. Now seems a IGO like others, a directors lifestyle company. The shorts have had a field day because without the board updating the shareholders, with a 50% dropIn market cap, shareholders can only think!! “Oh must be big problem? Because of no iReasoning from board, so shorters go for the kill” They love a dead beat board operating out of a morgue. This board has done nothing to support its shareholders, just sh#t their little pants and hoped for the best. “What can we say”ehh , ahhh umm, anyone got any ideas? Not a word of confidence or reasoning or updating.Next will be “ it is with great sorrow I will have to resign my position to spend more time with my family” group resignation is what we need. Disgusting, not a single word of probability or explanation from $16.60c go $7.50 in couple months.Anyway I took a big hit and bailed today. Dropped $500k. I’m not happy, but to be honest I’m glad I’m out of this shitshow not because of the great company and future it once had, but because, of investing with a naive and flat heartbeat, board of directors. I’llMake the money somewhere else I always do. I know that sooner or later it will bounce, still some hurt to come as the shorters arnt done yet. I’m actually happy to not be involved with people that call themdrmves directors when they don’t have a spick or speck or respect for their shareholders, just themselves and the bonuses, and free options. I noticed those were all announced because promptly, because it was all about them. I had great hopes for this company as my previous posts give evidence to. I’m done I’m dusted, exhausted, frustrated. Goodbye and good luck guys and gals I’m done with this mob! No need to respond I’m done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.78
Change
-0.020(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $5.891B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.76 $7.82 $7.54 $30.01M 3.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14689 $7.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.78 20156 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.79
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.76 $7.82 $7.55 680599
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.