TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

I’m not sure if this offer of -$1.00 for all of your shares is...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I’m not sure if this offer of -$1.00 for all of your shares is real or a scam. They have offered each shareholder $1.00 (one dollar for all your shares) no matter, how many shares you have. The realreceivers Cathro Partners, sent a message to shareholders recently advising that a different company GOODSAIL HOLDINGS PTY LTD with a group of non mining guys from WA, we’re buying the TBA shell, and we’re offering shareholders in total 20% of the new TBA. I have no idea what this letter we received from Goldmans is all about. My broker advised me he heard through the grapevine news wire that the former director Byron Miles was behind the scenes of Goodsail Holdings and pulling the strings. I cannot confirm but this came from a good and usually reliable source. The main guy I’m told is a financier ex broker named John Poynton but I doubt he would get mixed up with anyone fools fromTombola. As for the current offer from Goldmans I guess if anyone needs a tax loss this is the answer of “die with nothing”. I guess this is a way to declare a loss. I’m not an accountant but I guess if you don’t sell then legally you havnt got a loss, because you still hold the stock. If it’s true and this Miles ex TBA MD guy is involved with Goodsail Holdings then this new offer probably may stop him from getting his hands on TBA again for next to nothing.Anyway the above comment re Goodsail (associated with Byron Miles) may or may not be the case. Don’t make any financial judgement on above. Goodsail had better make contact with shareholders if the receiver is right saying they are buying the TBA. Goodsail had better declare if Byron Miles is associated with Goodsail Holdings because this may have a bearing on their decisions to sell. If they don’t declare and the old MD is behind it, then Goodsail will have major big problems. Maybe this new group are going to try to get in front of Goodsail deal and buy the shares before Goodsail. Who knows, just one might mess made by this bunch of fools. Do your own investigations. Any updates or news fromanyone would be welcome on this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.