ETM 5.00% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

My Dearest & Intelligent Gafia ~ I thank you for your compliment...

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    My Dearest & Intelligent Gafia ~ I thank you for your compliment and gentle reprimand!!!

I appreciate your sentiment concerning global warming/climate change and the data you furnished for me to change my mind or at last have an open one!?

Well, the data that is being peddled is so skewed that even those so called scientists who churn and pontificate them don't believe it themselves but they put it out anyways because it's self serving and to make them feel good!!!

Gafia, I too regard you as an intelligent person too and respect your opinion regardless of our differences on this particular subject!

Notwithstanding, earth's climate has been, since the Cambrian explosion an open book found in the layers of rocks depicting all sorts of natural events precipitated by volcanoes, asteroids, solar storms and other anomalous causes not related to human activities. Honest history books will tell you that we have seen droughts, and extreme swings in temperature, in centuries past, well before the industrial revolution and the combustion engine!

That being said, you are not a schizophrenic because you don't glue your hands to airport tarmacs, you don't chain your hands with other lunatics and lay down on asphalt, you don't block roads and interrupt daily human activities because you believe the pseudo science that being propagated for the sole purpose of depriving people of their liberty and freedom!

No hard feelings!

I urge you too to have an open mind!

Be happy and stay positive!

La Vita is always Bella!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.621K 436.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2024347 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 59055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.