WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I don't know if you're thick, taking the piss or suffer from...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I don't know if you're thick, taking the piss or suffer from split personality disorder but Pfizer is mentioned in today's presentation and we were just given a comprehensive update on Coty just 3 weeks ago in the conference call.

You have suddenly been chirping away positively all week for no apparent reason and today you're back to being your negative self, again for no apparent reason. Instead of using HC as a place to vent or to give us an update on whatever broker chit chat has easily swayed your opinion/emotions, can you please, for God's sake, contribute one useful thing or piece of information to any thread you post in.

And FFS read something before posting your opinion on it or asking a ridiculous question

Example, today's presentation:

"P&G informed the Company this week that they are about to surpass 1,000,000 devices sold incorporating OBJ's magnetic micro-array technology."

dossandt responses:

"Can some clarify is this 1 mil sold or made!! The bod in the past is very ambiguous with wording. If this is sold how many have now been ordered??"

"Doesn’t seem a lot since the 800k made, needs clarification"

It does not need any clarification, just read it properly and digest the information before taking it to the keyboard.

It literally says it for you

about
    to
    surpass
    devices
    sold

"Can some clarify is this 1 mil sold or made!! The bod in the past is very ambiguous with wording. If this is sold how many have now been ordered??"

WTF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.