ADY 22.2% 0.7¢ admiralty resources nl.

mention in londons moneyweek, page-8

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Excellent find Nobby.

Today at least looks like it should be brighter.

I suppose many of you have either seen on TV or been to Dubai lately where the city has mass construction happening 24 hrs a day. All the tourist guides will tell you the reason they are creating a huge tourist mecca is because they expect to be out of oil completely by 2012 & at critical levels by 2009-2010 & need other ways to get money in the door.
    Also a friend sitting in a park here on the Gold Coast met a large family group of Saudi Arabians & asked them if were they planning to move here or were just on holidays & a young boy started saying how they would never leave SA as they have a great life paying no taxes as the country thrives on all the money they get from oil .....then the father interrupted & said to the son not to get carried away as the oil was not an infinite resource & was expected to run out before he was an adult so he must learn to look at life differently in his future. Before they left he handed her his card which showed he was the head of a Saudi Arabian oil company...?

Anyway, this time scale is not all that long away & if this is the truth then how is everyone supposed to get around if there is no oil (did see a documentary surmising that if this was the case then airfares to London could be $25,000 plus in 6 years time though?)

Well, it's obvious that global warming is not the only reason that we have all these new hybrid cars being allowed now & lithium batteries are going to be needed worldwide for this besides all the other uses too though I was also wondering if lithium batteries could have a future in the aircraft industry also instead of maybe using aviation fuel......just something to mull over?

I originally mainly focused on ADY for the iron ore but the more I look into lithium the more I know it will also have a massive upside as well. Phil Thomas is also a huge bonus as a refreshing alternative to the usual company director.

Sorry about my longish post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $11.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.984K 642.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1320820 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1210000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.