IRL 0.00% 0.2¢ india resources limited

mention in the fin review 24/2/11, page-5

1. 1 Posts.
    According to the Annual, Arvind received a cash salary of $487,500, a cash bonus of $41,666, options worth $65,022 and shares worth $245,111 for a total of $839,299.

It states that 34.2% of this total was Performance Related.

In the paragraph below the remuneration table, it states that his cash bonus of $41,666 was conditional on predefined performance targets. Does anyone know specifically what these targets were as I certainly don't feel that he has achieved enough success for shareholders to receive any bonuses?

It then goes on to say in lieu of cash he received $118,061 worth of shares. How does that work, am I missing something?

I have watched the share price decline from a top of 44 cents (from memory) in 2007 to a current value of 1.8 cents. That's a decline of 96% in 4 years. Why is anyone in the company receiving a bonus? As a shareholder I am very unhappy with the efforts of the board and the fact that they keep giving themselves pats on the back is ludicrous. What a rort!

I am only holding so that I can keep this loss going forward until it will work best for me. As far as I'm concerned management are a joke. They are far more concerned with their own earnings than that of their shareholders and the company overall.

At least I will get some satisfaction when the company finally goes under and management (particularly Arvind) will wake up to the fact that it is unlikely that they will receive the same pay elsewhere while providing absolutely nothing in return for their shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.