AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Mention of our Directors in Bendigo Advertiser

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    "Directors' trades subdued amid sharemarket anxiety"

Interestingly, buyers Directors increasing their stake were scarce this week..

"Market jitters rubbed off on the volume of directors' trades this week, with only a handful of industrial – often obscure – stocks featuring on the buyers' table. The scorecard registered $1.8 million to $21.2 million in favour of sellers."

They go on the mention Alexium;

"Among buyers, Simon Clausen returned to the Freelancer market. Shareholders in the 2014 calendar year loss-incurrer were told at the recent annual meeting that directors expected exceptional growth to continue this year.
    There was multi-director buying in Alexium International Group, a flame retardant products group.
    Executive director Nicholas Clark, executive chairman Gavin Rezos and non-executive director Craig Smith-Gander increased their holdings."

Whether it was a surreptitious gesture to signal to shareholders to hold tight, or pure self interest, it none the less is a good sign for Alexium in the context of the wider ASX landscape. I take some comfort from it particularly as I feel and see a lot of grimness in the workplace and in the community.

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au...trades-subdued-amid-sharemarket-anxiety/?cs=9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $92 11.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.