SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

mention on business spectator this morning, page-11

1. 288 Posts.
    Thanks for the comments 212120,

If you know me personally, or ask persons who know me, they would tell you that I'm probably the most positive person that they know. However, if you happen to be in serious businesses and investments, especially in mining, you would learn how to stay positive, while thinking of the many negative things or scenarios that could possibly happen. That is part of planning, positioning and strategy.

Have you ever asked yourself (or wondered), why most of the releases, or things we can read on the public domain about the SDL Project seem to be (or mostly) positives? I am pretty sure that IF you can get into the the "real SDL Team" on the ground.... you would see the real picture - which obviously would include negatives in it.

Let us make this clear. I have nothing against SDL as I'm truly part of it at this stage. We just have to expand a bit more in thinking of the things that could well be there to shock us, just in case.

I think someone in the other Thread mentioned the case of BRM, which "I refuse to think" that could well be possible with SDL.

Thanks again mate.

Cheers.
    RVINTL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.