SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

mention on business spectator this morning, page-17

1. 28 Posts.
    Hi all,

I agree that chinese business men are ruthless, but the one thing you find about them also is they want things done quick. I know, I'm chinese, my dad and uncles are chinese business men too, and experience tells me, we are opportunist - quick $$.

China have a need for iron and alot of it, with developments in plan like that of the building a super city in south china, manufacturing etc.

China may try and go for a takeover but if it toddles for too long it will slow down growth and would place companies like rio, bhp, vale, xstrata in still a nice high pricing ore position. Which will not benefit them too much.

The chinese like things done fast, look at many of their developments, bird nest stadium, cars, all are examples of items produced fast. Sdl is in a very good position, in that the chinese can take their proposition or not which may be risky in that other Non-chinese players may come in and put them on a back burner.

And another note, if the chinese want something they'll pay whatever to get it. House valued at $800k, will sell for $1.2mil to a chinese business man, if he wants it and doesn't want the hassle of playing the long negoiation game.

Just my 2 cents worth to this discussion.

FS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.