SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

mention on business spectator this morning, page-2

1. 288 Posts.
    Ladies and Gents.... and in response to our friend Becalm,

Your post says it all to me, and thanks for that.

" Finally in mining news, Sundance Resources chief executive Giulo Casello has flagged significant foreign interest in taking a stake in the miner?s $4.7 billion Mbalam iron ore project. Sundance has set a deadline of June 30 by which to name a partner but Casello has told the AFR that his job has been made difficult with the strong response from interested parties, with up to five Chinese parties expressing their desire to come on board as a strategic partner".

........... with up to five Chinese parties expressing their desire to come on board as a strategic partner ............

That last phrase of your post describes it all. That's what my Chinese-born Aussie friend was trying to explain to me the other weekend... the way the Chinese "Communist-type" Economic way of strangling the prey - coming in as IF there are different groups with different offers and deals - but in reality it's the same Big Bull appearing in many different forms and faces. It will end up into their hands, whether you like it or not ... he said - with his distinct Chinese-accent English.

I think it's inevitable that SDL (or GC) is being sucked in (or trapped in) into the strength or magnet of the Chinese Economic Power.

Make no mistake fellow SDL shareholders.... "be informed" and always look after your interests and positions for noone will look after them on your behalf.

That's my take and thoughts.

Cheers and good morning to All.

RVINTL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.