SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

mention on business spectator this morning, page-4

1. 288 Posts.
    I agree with you squidd,

And GC and GJ are probably more experienced in their own field. But any person or shareholder who blindly just follow what they hear from their Executives or Management are probably not benefiting in full - if they ignore views or thoughts from outside or from other people, especially from those people who understands better how they work their culture and manner of doing business - like the Chinese-man himself.

Mentioning the things in my post should not be taken negatively, as a teenager always taking his/her parents advise everytime he/she is being told what to do.

The bottom line is that, SDL should not be focusing 100% towards the Chinese way (which I'm sure GC and GJ are not) as they claim they have other parties coming on the table. I know GC and GJ have their stakes in the SDL's future (in terms of shareholdings and options) as those are parts of their incentives and remunerations as hired to do the job.

I just hope that they are being led properly to do their job well to maximise returns for us shareholders.

Cheers squidd. Enjoy your morning.

RVINTL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.