GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

"If you still think this is all "tripe" then I suggest you...

1. V8
    10,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    "If you still think this is all "tripe" then I suggest you utilise the ignore feature as my style of trading isn't about to change any time soon."

Not on your life, I make money out of the gumbies who follow this tripe.

As to the rest of your post, you've pretty much said periods of down days will be followed by periods of up days.

And I cant really disagree with that. Unless its a sideways day and the moon is on the wane and 4pm bell only tolled 3 times

Seriously

This is your first line

"When a price drops on no supply (low volume) it shows a lack of selling pressure at that point."

It does not show a lack of selling pressure, it shows a lack of buying pressure(the price is falling there must be selling pressure and the low volume is the lack of buyers), and the price will continue to fall until buyers appear, the price never stops falling because sellers wish it so.

The price is dropping cause there is no buyers for anyone to sell too, in a falling price market there are always more sellers than buyers as there are always more buyer than sellers in a rising market.

What about this for mumbo jumbo

If it fails to provide higher prices this is a sign that the market is not ready to go up.

Science at its best

Ewob your charting techniques appears to operate on the premise that if sellers go on strike the price will go up, sorry the price only rises if the buyers are active.

Im not attacking you personally I am strongly disagreeing with the premise that low volume down days are any predictors of a near term uptick, the fact is low volume down days can go on intermidably and are only reversed when a buyer arrives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.