AFG 0.72% $1.38 australian finance group ltd

hi turcin look at AFG today, doing ok and if this egm is all...

1. 270 Posts.
    hi turcin look at AFG today, doing ok and if this egm is all good news I think that the share price will improve heaps. Hope so anyway because I have been sitting on a loss for ages. how long have you been trading? did you go for any kind of training? The longer you do it, the more cluey you get, it takes a lot of time though. There is so much info that you need to absorb all the time in order to make the right decisions and with the US market the way it is at the moment, that is very hard.I just wish that I had a friend who was into it and successful so that he or she could give me a few hints. I think the main thing is not to be too emotional about it, it is not your personal life, it is business and you can't afford to get too emotional, makes it too stressfuland then you make the wrong decisions. the only time I get happily emotional is when I make the right decision and a heap of cash which fortunately I have done a couple of times. keep up the good work, you will win in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
-0.010(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $373.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.38 $398.2K 285.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12254 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 15493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.