AFG 1.08% $1.37 australian finance group ltd

Mich - a really positive day for AFG. Its the first convincing...

1. 51 Posts.
    Mich - a really positive day for AFG. Its the first convincing day we have had in months (so it seems). I think big players are wanting to buy in cheap on the hope that good news comes out of the egm next week. As for mentoring - try keep your trading simple. Ive got about 5 years in playing the market (I use the word playing because trading implies some systematic approach - but in reality Im all over the place). Cheapest method to learn is to get a few books & try develop a trading strategy from that. I think the answer is to develop a simple but sound system (how to select stocks, position sizing & exits) & then as boring as it is - remain disciplined to the approach (of course I couldnt do this!). Ideally a good system will bring you gradual wealth creation. Some share educators spruke how some members make massive returns. I reckon high risk can mean huge returns - but it can also mean going broke. So slow & steady is probably better particularly if you are new to the game. Good luck (the turk or turcin)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
-0.015(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $370.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.40 $1.37 $305.6K 220.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1308 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 3260 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.