TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

meo ann 1.5billion bls oil target to the sth , page-8

1. 776 Posts.
    MEO's prospective resource announcement released today adds significant weight to the quality/prospectivity of our permits.

Our WA/NT permits have been completely disregarded by the investment world. It seems that, by virtue of attributing zero value to it, the market does not believe we have the resources/cash to progress it.

I, like many others here, would have loved to have seen a big popular JV partner like Apache or Eni, and i think the fact that it is CWH is the main reason the project is being neglected by the market.

Having spoken to management regarding this JV partner in detail, i am very satisfied that a solid plan is in place.

As things start to progress in the permit, we will see a dramatic shift in the market's sentiment. The market will suddenly see that we do have the resources/funds to progress it and we should see a rapid change in sentiment which will result in a sharp appreciation of the share price.

It really astounds me... this project alone makes TPT look extremely cheap, let alone our main asset in Morocco.

Just another reason why we will be approaching 60c come September.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.