MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Last time I looked, EVERY stock has some sort of downside...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Last time I looked, EVERY stock has some sort of downside risk.

The key is to pick when the stock is on it's way down & when it's moving up.

That you have chosen to make these comments in the few weeks when the SP has actually moved up, tells us more about your style.

You are actually making an attempt to throw some negativity towards folks that have made some money on this stock.
    What you forget to mention in your non informative posts, is that trading is about grabbing one's opportunity. What is so popular with MEO, is that over the last few years, there have been plenty of opportunities to make some money. Even for those that lost early, there has been an extraordinary opportunity to load up at the lows of 7-9 cents or so. Again at 25 cents or so.

Sell some & hold some along the way or go for it & wait for $1. Whatever one's style, it is of no cosequence to you what someone else does or has done...........................or is it?

I've held my first Meo from 3 or 4 years ago. It's been a bumpy ride but one that I chose to get on. When I read constant negative comments from a time waster that doesn't hold only suggests to me that that time waster is all out of cash!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.