MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

meo chart, page-21

1. 521 Posts.
    Hi DD,

My hunch is that the Chinese are likely players for the TSLNG/TSMP projects based on Tassie Shoal. It will be interesting to see if they are farminees into NT/P68 - appraising Heron and Blackwood. This route gives them control and significant production share without having to deal with the likes of Shell/Chevron/Santos AND with the not insignificant bonus of a fully approved hub in Tassie Shoal.

The giant Brazilian Petrobas came into a potential 12 TCF Artemis with control over at least 85% of the gas and have the capacity to do a FLNG plant - again without having to deal with the existing players and their land-based hubs.

IMO, these big guys [Chinese & Brazilians] won't want to muck around with multiple partners with their different agendas - especially global O+G players who would be tough negotiators without doubt - and sitting with minority shareholdings.

Of course, both these players - if the projects were to proceed could choose to dilute their share but not control.

MEO - with Chinese and Brazilian partners - how sweet would that be.

Just my thoughts.... Cheers, Gasbag

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.