MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

meo chart, page-54

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Geezuz Iam!

You are one dedicated dude...................& I love that, so no offence when I say that I couldn't be bothered to read the WHOLE of your last post.
    I do read many of the informative posts on here by those that put a lot of time & effort into something that they have also put their hard earned into.

But I really like to keep things a little more simple then many on here when I have my money riding on a stock.

1) If I only have $10, I NEVER spend $11. This automatically removes any 'outside' pressures that may influence my decision on whether to sell a stock 'prematurely' so to speak.

2) Before spending my $10, I like to make sure that the product (stock) I am buying actually has a use!! This comes from doing my OWN research for what may be useful to me, may be useless for someone else.

3) I ask myself what I wish to achieve from my purchase & wait patiently until I achieve it.

4) Should I not achieve the desired objective from my purchase, I've hurt no other party but myself & have ONLY lost MY $10 ..................

.........................then I live to fight another day.

So with my purchase into MEO.....................things are looking up so far.
    Nothing negative enough has happened for me to change my stance, hence my $10 is going to stay for a while until I decide to 'claim' it back.......................along with the extra $50 or so that I set out to have delivered to my front door, with no delivery fee!

Cheers & keep the quality posts coming, no matter how long they may be. All I know is that you mean well to everyone on here. Good luck to all no matter what your method of trading may be!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.