MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

MEO held up quite well there today, despite all other oilers on...

1. 234 Posts.
    MEO held up quite well there today, despite all other oilers on my watchlist copping a flogging of up to 20%

Prosperman......ummm.....???......well.....I've appropriately considered your posts and filed accordingly. (it's cool I'm not chasing an explanation). For what its worth I actually do want other traders to profit & I don't mind sharing my trades when I buy something whilst it is copping a flogging - even when everyone else around me is complaining that Management/ the "Company" etc is hopeless, full of false promises and concerns over failure to deliver etc etc. Too often I read posts by people stating that they bought up big which they announce after the event when a share has recovered. In my view, that sort of stuff lacks credibility. At least with mine there is no doubt - ignore, join in, or whatever - I really don't care. Trading is a lonely game & I just like to share what I'm up to a little.

Thanks for other views, I sincerely appreciate thoughts from others with negative/ neutral sentiment - it tends to rein me in a little.

For today, I picked up a little further addition at open this morning. Its now time to shut down, kick back & bend a few more bananas. I'll switch on again & come back to post when Henny Penny stops announcing that the "sky is falling" whenever that is.

Cheers to all, I hope everyone's trade wounds from the last few days aren't too bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.