MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

MEO response

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Salty, does that set your mind straight ?
    Very powerful, precise, reflective, pertinent and True, every word.
    The very best Mosman will acheive here looks like 2 -3 % share holding at the very best.. All aspirations of taking over MEO Australia went out the door in my view as soon as they got first feedback on the abysmal take up 2 months ago, coupled to their own quite spectacular SP implosion, And with the money that it has and will cost them to acquire a minority stake ,( their admin , broker, legal and overhead costs for this is already in the hundreds of thousands of money they simply cannot afford to waste) they had all better hope our Share Price takes off so they get a good return for their investment when they sell. as this is the only path to additional cash they have going toward.
    I am more than impressed with the way our board and PS has handled this opportunistic hostile Mosman bid, this is the indication of where our company is going and how it will be run in the future ....I don't think Mosman will even respond now, there's really very little ammo left for them now that they haven't already spruiked out and even littler cash .
    Such a very big mistake by them in my view and one where they will suffer immense ramifications in my view, Greed and quite clearly full of their own arrogance and supposed company worth on thinking they could bludgeon MEO shareholders into submission. A quite wonderful release today in support of our company and the aspirations and plans we will have as MEO Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.