MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

meo valuation, page-27

1. 412 Posts.
    Hi iam,

Great read.

You wrote...

"I would like to follow up my post by saying that I have no ulterior motive in participating in the HC forum other than clarifying information that is already out there, to the best of my ability. If my posts are seen as anything different then so be it, I can live with that".

iam, if anyone out there questions your motives in posting on the MEO thread then i also want to let them know they need not worry one little bit! Your posts are always well written and more importantly backed up with cold hard facts with explanations and links provided if necessary.

Its fairly easy to work out your motives after reading all your posts over the last 18 months.....

Your motive is to always be kind and polite to all posters no matter what their view on MEO, and to respect everyones opinions for or againts.

Your motive is to always share your wealth of fundamental knowledge with everyone.... but even more importantly you do it in a humble way!

Your motive is to never post information that has not been throughly reasearched or explained step by step so that longtermers and newbies alike can get a good fundamental view of the company.

iam your creditability is beyond reproach...and it is easily seen in the content and manner of all your posts. You are numero uno my friend and you have been this forums greatest assest for a long time. All long termers know that..but i just wanted to let any new Meomites know..incase they had any concernes about your motives!

Sorry for the lovefest but i dont care...there is nothing wrong in letting someone know all their research and posts are appreciated greatly... lets hope the drilling of Artimis is a success to reward yours and many other Meomites efforts in helping us learn more about MEO.

..enough from me

Marvdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.